Board logo

improved picture of new massif
mNeil - 8-4-2005 at 19:12

just ran the same pic through finepix prog using auto enhance ; now you can see the converted buses etc

Pluto - 9-4-2005 at 09:32

Mmm, Nice new van Neil!!

andy B - 10-4-2005 at 19:13

hey Neil, why cant i see this picture

Art - 10-4-2005 at 22:28

quote:
Originally posted by andy B
hey Neil, why cant i see this picture

You have to give it two minutes for the pict to download,as i have just found.

justal - 11-4-2005 at 05:55

Yep, if you are on a slow connection then it will take a while as Neil has posted the picture without optimising it particularly well... It is almost 800kb in its present form and saved as a .bmp file.. If he had saved it as a .jpg file and optimised it he could get it down to less than 10kb without any noticable loss in quality.

tch tch tch!

Of course, if you are on a capped broadband service then downloading the image too often will be eating into your bandwidth allowance as well!!!

Al.

col123 - 11-4-2005 at 08:28

yea whatever Al just said

mNeil - 11-4-2005 at 12:11

sorry about that Al but just had to do justice to the quality of workmanship in the conversions! the one conversion that was of special interest was a horse box; it was complete with rear draw bridge for access to door but alas short of a port cullis.

justal - 11-4-2005 at 13:36

It doesn't worry me... I have a pretty fast connection and lots of bandwidth. Just save it as a .jpg file next time and it'll end up much smaller but just as good quality... Allowing everyone to see it.

Al.

andy B - 11-4-2005 at 16:06

my connection isnt slow, its just laid back. hey guys how mega was saturday!!! stoked.wop wop. seen the pic by the way Neil.

justal - 18-4-2005 at 05:41

In the end it was just far too big.... here it is 50 times smaller!

Al.

shawn - 20-4-2005 at 09:03

Guys - I'm intrigues - what's inside the bus like? That's an inspired idea.. How much does a bus set you back these days and where the flippin' heckers do you fill it up with petrol, and can u drive it down the m'way etc...

mNeil - 20-4-2005 at 15:14

from what i could see Shawn the bus looked to have everything inside it,one had an arga too; oh and a huge map showing all the petrol stations: they do about 5 + to the gallon but they will go everywhere, prviding you have a big enough wallet!
might be a good idea to leave buses to the bus companys.