Board logo

Free video.....
justal - 6-9-2002 at 22:16

I seem to have two copies of The Ho'okipa Chronicles (The Pryde Files), so whoever posts the best reason as to why they should have a copy for free can have it.

Only direct replies to this post will be considered and my decision is final!!

Theres a full review of the video under the 'Video Reviews' section, and it's a really good one, so if you haven't got it, heres your chance.

Al.

adam - 7-9-2002 at 18:13

Its my bl**dy video you thieving tinker!! How's that for a valid reason?

paul - 7-9-2002 at 18:18

Never mind that you should give it to me as every time I take my new board to the beach the wind vanishes.

maybe I should take it to a priest and get it blesses or exorcised or something ??

justal - 7-9-2002 at 19:36

Actually Adam, its not your video, its Andy's...He was packing to go to Cornwall yesterday and couldn't be bothered to pack his windsurf videos, so gave me a whole pile of them...most of them old crappy ones, but this is the first one I'm giving away...

So...you ain't getting it for jumping to conclusions!!..Although I suppose I'll let you off as its the only jumping you're likely to be doing!

Al.

adam - 8-9-2002 at 17:01

Rumbled!!! A good try though, just blown my chance of getting it!!

justanna - 10-9-2002 at 09:37

I don't think anyone wants you video Al!!

Go on someone please.....I'll only end up having to watch it otherwise!...and it is quite a good one and that's saying something coming from me who think all windsurf videos are the same!

Dave - 10-9-2002 at 14:51

It's Tuesday, it rained all day yesterday, I'm bored.

Now the sun is shinning, and there is a cool breeze, I'm one hundred miles from the sea, my boss may come along any minute and give me grief for looking at this site.

I can only dream of being half as good as the guys on windsurf videos, (and you of course Al).

(and I'll buy you a pint)

justal - 14-10-2002 at 22:22

OK Dave,
Obviously no-one else wants the video, so its yours!!

Al.

qualigs - 15-10-2002 at 09:24

Doh! too late I was just comming in with that I live in Wolverhampton, That had to be a winner as well!! never mind

justal - 15-10-2002 at 16:26

But you don't windsurf James..... Ahhh, maybe that could be a good reason, give the video to you and it'll encourage you to start windsurfing.

But then I'd be in trouble as itss much more expensive than any of the other toys that you've bought simce meeting me, and I seem to get the blame for them.....kites, mountainboard, surfboard, wetsuits, van...Its all my fault apparently!

Al.

Dave - 12-11-2002 at 19:52

It's now the middle on November, it gets dark very early and it's getting cold, and I can only windsurf at weekends, (which seems to be the only time it isn't windy).

So when I finish the little windsurfing I do, I like to get in a hot bath and follow that with a couple of beers and I could even watch a video. If I had one I hadn't seen..

Talking of which, it's a good job you didn't add a closing date to your competition, or do I have to wait 28 days for delivery, 'cos that usually takes 3/4 months.

justal - 12-11-2002 at 19:57

OK, OK the offer is closed...its yours DAVE....I'll stick it in the van and either post it through you door or give it to you next time I see you.

Al.

justal - 27-11-2002 at 23:12

Dave,
You forgot to take your video the other day you fool!!

Al.

Dave - 8-12-2002 at 20:49

justal - 27-2-2003 at 23:13

So Dave...Now that you've finally got the video, what did you think of it. has it inspired you to get out on the water...It must be months now since you last went windysurfing!!

Al.