Board logo

Hey y'all, new surfer in the house!
NADZ1LLA - 9-6-2003 at 14:11

My name's Dan, I'm 21 from Exmouth in devon. I don't know anyone else around here who surfs, apart from the guys at the surf shop where I got all my new kit from, so I'd really like to hear from anyone in the Exmouth / Exeter area who mite wanna hook up sometime to cruise up to North Devon or maybe down Cornwall way to catch a few waves?

Cheers guys!

justal - 9-6-2003 at 17:22

Hi Nadz...

I take it you found your U2U message in the end!!

As far as members from your neck of the woods go, try getting in contact with 'richcloke' as he lives just outside of Exeter and surfs on the N. Devon and Cornwall coast as far as I know. He also windsurfs around exmouth sometimes.

Theres also a fairly new member called griptool who windsurfs around Exmouth a fair bit. I'm not sure if he surfs though. Try sending them a U2U message to see if they are up to sharing lifts to the waves. They can always ignore you if they aren't interested.

Anyway, good to have you posting here, let us know how you get on with surfing the N. Devon coast. i haven't been down that way for ages, but used to spend quite a bit of time around Croyde, Puts and Saunton.

Al.