Board logo

Hello Everyone! from Poole Windsurfing...
Poole Windsurfing - 2-12-2009 at 18:13

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to help answer any questions about anything windsurfing and will post any interesting & useful info I have to offer! Hopefully my 15 years experience teaching in the windsurfing industry can be put to good use in helping people out via this forum.

I run a windsurf school called Poole Windsurfing & would like to think we offer the best windsurfing lessons in Poole Harbour... the No 1 location in the UK!

Our lessons take place in the safe, shallow waters of Poole Harbour, where we teach in small groups with personalized windsurfing tuition which is always with the same experienced instructors & using the latest equipment to make learning easy.

Everything about us & what we offer (including some tasty 2 for 1 beginners lessons) can be found at:
www.poolewindsurfing.co.uk

I regularly post interesting info & articles my websites blog:
www.poolewindsurfing.co.uk/blog/

Hope I can contribute to this great forum
bye for now!

justal - 3-12-2009 at 07:52

Hi Poole Windusrfing (Don't know your real name!) and welcome to Forces-of-Nature.

Look forward to seeing your posts here. I sued to windsurf in Pool harbour many years ago. Usually from Bramblebush Bay on the opposite side of the harbour from you. This was about 20 years ago though so I'm sure lots has changed down that way since then. Last time I was there must have been about 10 years ago now!

If you can add some entries to the beachguide from down your way it would be good.

Al.

Poole Windsurfing - 25-5-2010 at 11:52

Hi Al,

Sorry for the big dely, finally got round to making a beach guide for Poole Harbour. Hopefully it will have been worth the wait as it is very comprehensive with loads of up to date information about this windsurfing venue.