Board logo

Meassage fro Angry_Apple!!
justal - 16-7-2003 at 21:05

Angry....

Looks like there could be some waves heading their way to Borth, arriving anytime from tomorrow and lasting through the weekend.

Nothing special, but there should be something surfable (fingers crossed).

Al.

justal - 17-7-2003 at 18:54

Did you amange to get out today then Angry_Apple??

It was dead flat this morning, but my predcition was right and there was some surf this afternoon. I went out windsurfing from the Lifeboat Station and there were a few surfers out in the the 2-3 foot relatively clean surf.... I hope you managed a session.

Al.

Angry_Apple - 18-7-2003 at 06:21

thanks! OMG! I did catch some decent waves! Do you actually live IN the sea cos you know when the tide is in,out, wether there is waves or not.....Amazing.....
Angry_Apple
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

justal - 21-7-2003 at 19:35

Good.... Glad you got out on the water. are you a 'Happy_Apple' now??

I don't live IN the sea, but I do spend quite a bit of time in it..as much as I can anyway.

Did you get out at all over the weekend as well? There were a few people out surfing both days, but I went windsurfing on Saturday and then sat around waiting for wind on Sunday.

Today was good though with a decent Force 5-6 and some messy waves. Not so good for surfing again, but perfect for windsurfing.

Al.

justal - 22-8-2003 at 06:06

Angry.... Theres some messy wind-blown waves here again today (22nd August) if you're interested.

They aren't great, but they'll get you out surfing.

Al.