Board logo

Favorite windsurf vid
tom - 8-3-2004 at 16:29

i just got plug n' play dvd very well made and some amazing stuff lots of double loops recardo does a double loop of almost flat water. just makes you want to go out there. what’s your favorite vid?

Daniel - 10-3-2004 at 12:39

Ive seen quite a few but the old Rushwind vid featuring Nick Baker was awesome, It was filmed at the 'Gorge' and contains some excellent film and music. In one of the shots one of guys goes to pop a forward and his mast gets the chop from the helicopter!!!

kelvin - 10-3-2004 at 15:28

got to be Robby Naish R.I.P awsome jumping and wave riding on kit some of us would laugh at if we saw somebody carrying down the beach today.

justal - 10-3-2004 at 17:05

RIP is my favourite too.....

And don't laugh at the kit, most of mine is from that era!!!

Al.

Hans@BW - 12-5-2004 at 21:51

My top vids must be:

1) The Hustlers Convention - TWB
2) Alive - Francisco goya
3) KA1111....About time - Jason P
4) The Aloha Man - Josh Stone
5) Spread the Word - Rushwind - I've lost my copt of this has anyone got one? Maybe it's for sale or swops?

Hans.

J... - 13-5-2004 at 21:06

Hi guys long time no see ... Well after around an 18mth Lay off I am back on the beach and really ready to rip. New board , divorce , new beach friendly girley and a brand spanking new copy of the PWA 1999 tour tape. Its the music and one liners that make this my all time fave ..

Daniel - 14-5-2004 at 09:04

quote:
Originally posted by Hans@BW
My top vids must be:

1) The Hustlers Convention - TWB
2) Alive - Francisco goya
3) KA1111....About time - Jason P
4) The Aloha Man - Josh Stone
5) Spread the Word - Rushwind - I've lost my copt of this has anyone got one? Maybe it's for sale or swops?

Hans.

Is 'spread the word' the one with Nik Baker? If so I think thats the one I was referring to in my previous reply.

qualigs - 14-5-2004 at 15:47

Loads of our (www.chillivideo.com) windsurf VHS stock are now only £6.99 - plenty of good films there including PWA 99, Polakow, Josh Stone, Homecoming, The Quest. Well worth a look!

Hans@BW - 15-5-2004 at 22:28

Daniel,

Yeh, Spread the Word is the one with Nik Baker in - and those chopper blades!! Is the copy you got still good? Would really like to get a copy....

Hans.

Daniel - 19-5-2004 at 13:08

quote:
Originally posted by Hans@BW
Daniel,

Yeh, Spread the Word is the one with Nik Baker in - and those chopper blades!! Is the copy you got still good? Would really like to get a copy....

Hans.

I never owned it, I worked in West Wales Windsurfing in 94' and we always had it playing in the shop

Bananaman - 19-5-2004 at 14:28

I like that flm with Nobby in it. He's my hero and I aspire to be like him. Unfortunately I'm nowhere close as yet.

Hans@BW - 20-5-2004 at 07:24

Daniel,

Ahh well, thanks for letting me know mate.

Hans.