Board logo

Newbie Girlie!!
GeorgieGirl - 26-8-2008 at 16:58

Hi, new to this forum and would like some help! Having recently sold our jetski looking to start kite surfing. A complete novice so please be gentle with me We visit Black Rock Sands every weekend if anyone can help? Thanks

shem - 26-8-2008 at 17:11

Wise move, kites are much more fun, ( cheaper to run as well)! Loads of us here are down at Aberdyfi and Ynys las, so depending on where your coming from not much further. If your after lessons, check out my web site,

Good luck

justal - 27-8-2008 at 05:56

Yeah.... A convert from the dirty smelly world of Jet Ski's !

Al.

Loxley - 27-8-2008 at 12:48

Look out for postings by Noo Noo ( Colyn ) on this forum or flexi one as he is at BlackRock most weekends. Top bloke and always willing to help out a newbie.

GeorgieGirl - 27-8-2008 at 19:56

Thanks for the posts will look out for noo noo is Borth better for kiting? it's just that we have a static in black rock sands and have noticed a few people surfing there. Also can anyone come to meet in September on Black Rock, I hear you have to have a VW sorry guys but we have a vivaro,

crezzee - 5-9-2008 at 21:00

Vansurf meet is for anyone, its been organised by my mate Rob. We kitesurf at Blackrock sands whenever we can along with Colyn (Noo Noo) and think its one of the best locations in the uk. The meet will be a great oportunity to talk to experienced kiters and try some demo kit.

www.vansurf.co.uk

crezz

bartiebat - 12-9-2008 at 08:56

Hi Georgiegirl, I'm a winter Blackrocking girl, just moved from land to water & just coming back from a 5 mth injury so bit scared atm!
See you at vansurf!

carlessd - 14-9-2008 at 18:51

aj an i will be at vansurf too. look out the the red t25 hightop an no doubt aj's pirate flag