Board logo

Wot's the scoop for the w/e
baileyman - 1-5-2007 at 11:44

Dudes - back from my travels and gonna head to the beach on Thursday night for the w/e (if I can remember where it is !!)

Where's everyone gonna be - Dovey or Borth ?

Also - anyone from Cov/Leam coming up on Sunday morning ? If so wondered if anyone had room to bring Jane - otherwise I'll pack her off on the train.

laters

Rich

mNeil - 1-5-2007 at 12:25

hi Rich good to hear from you .
will be up at borth friday evening till monday evening, will park up in the estuary or that plonker will be around gathering money for swtaying on the front......see yer then and we will swap stories.
neil

baileyman - 1-5-2007 at 12:42

Cool - see ya Friday Neil. Looking forward to catchin up - it's been ages. Will stock the bus with plenty of beer, I've got a fair few stories !!!!

leonardo - 1-5-2007 at 13:14

c u then bailey dude, sat night party gonna be ace

wind lookin a tad gay though

Spooker - 1-5-2007 at 15:50

Be up sat morning for the weekend. Wind not looking too brill is it - might have to break out the canoes - been a while since the Borth navy went to sea.

Jon, Nic - bring your bikes, Nant Yr Arian is not too far away! Mind you - the Friendhip is even closer

steveo - 1-5-2007 at 17:19

will be up fri nit/sat morning, been a while, have been working my nuts off, lot's of overtime

saving for me T5!,

hope i can bring some wind with me too

mNeil - 1-5-2007 at 17:38

Spooks ; you will have to keep up with a serious bike then!!!!

nick-r - 1-5-2007 at 17:43

i hav'nt got the space for all these toys...bikes or canoes......either, or....otherwise i'll sleeping outside.

we did one and a half laps of the cli-machX last sunday spooks....good fun, but still too easy...but then again, maybe we were going a bit slow...

would deffinately like another blast down that one if anyone else is up for it..? it's only 12km

Spooker - 1-5-2007 at 19:48

Not enuf space Nick? get yourself a caravan, then you'll be a real gypo!

Bring your bike, Coed y Brenin is only 45 mins away, bit of steep and technical there, and enuf climbing to bring up Jons brekky

And if thats not hard enuf, try the Friendship to the estuary after a belly full of real ale (2 shandy's for you) and no lights - ask Kitefish about that tricky kink in the middle of the Borth straight

shem - 1-5-2007 at 21:01

Wind not looking good for the weekend, but hey after the week Ive had in the estuary I could do with a couple of days off any way!! Watch out light wind days my secret weapon is in the post!!

Kitefish - 1-5-2007 at 21:44

Should be up Saturday afternoon intime for the the party Shame about the wind, xc shows wind for sunday 17knt SW but bringing in quite a bit of rain too

Noo Noo - 2-5-2007 at 07:04

Might meet you guys there on Sunday.

First time for me in the area so please be gentle.

Jonny - 2-5-2007 at 07:54

I'm gonna be down again this weekend for the Aber Rugby 7's so might make an appearance at Borth if I get a chance. If anyways into their mountain biking. Theres a huge event happening at Machynlleth with the Dyfi enduro. I've done the event a few times and its usually a long old 35 - 40 mile Trek and its not just a race. Theres wooden spoon prizes amongst many others. Usually a good well organised event with around 400 competitors. Check out http://www.summitcycles.co.uk for more info.

Si_B - 2-5-2007 at 09:04

Will hopefully be down on Sunday with the new Sonic. Not a fan of kiting in the rain, but if the winds blowing I'm going out.

Might stay over till Monday if I don't get too wet or cold.

Regards,

Simon

danh - 2-5-2007 at 12:23

gonna try and make an appearance, at some point. Its been a while

Spooker - 2-5-2007 at 16:11

starting to look increasingly hopeful for Monday

col123 - 2-5-2007 at 17:57

no wind forecast, the jet ski might come out, if i bring the bananna boat we could get 10 on it across to dyfi for A PINT!!!

Noo Noo - 3-5-2007 at 06:54

quote:
Originally posted by Spooker
starting to look increasingly hopeful for Monday

certainly does

justal - 3-5-2007 at 07:07

quote:
Originally posted by col123
no wind forecast, the jet ski might come out, if i bring the bananna boat we could get 10 on it across to dyfi for A PINT!!!

You're so generous Col.... 10 people, but only 1 Pint???

Al.

Fart Boy - 3-5-2007 at 19:22

I may make it down late Sunday for Monday now its looking better. My son has also decided he wants to move on from buggies to landboarding and who am I to stand in his way.

Jonny - 4-5-2007 at 13:17

Forcast is lookin a bewty for Monday. I'l probably pop in for my brew prob on Monday Al, will give you a call beforehand. Sundays lookin wet!
See you all on the beach.

justal - 4-5-2007 at 13:30

Nice one Jonny.... I'll see you on Monday.

Al.