Board logo

And it's goodbye from Me
col123 - 10-9-2006 at 12:53

well just had my op confirmed as the 21st of this month, then 8 WEEKS off for recovery...Ah well at least it'll give you lot the time to catch up to my extremely low kitesurf skills..save some wind for me in november please..

I dare say i'll popup the coast..it'd be rude not to

and so many new toys arriving in the shop to try..
North rebel, waroo 07 and pro, atom's ,fusion 2 ,Ion 2, slingshot link not to mention the sonic's etc etc

shem - 10-9-2006 at 13:56

If youve got sonics you wont need any of the others COL!!!!! All the best with the OP, and a speedy recovery. Ill miss seeing you bouncing off the water at warp speed Col.

badexcuseforasailor - 10-9-2006 at 14:21

All the best and a speedy recovery after the op Col, you will be back in time just as the water is getting cold!

CharlieR - 11-9-2006 at 08:04

All the best Col,

Make sure you get some nice nurses looking after you. 8 weeks off??? do you mean off from cruising round in a fire engine and drinking tea??!

catch you soon

Spooker - 11-9-2006 at 08:13

Best of luck Col, but I've heard that penis enlargement doesn't always work you might still have to keep stuffing that spare pair of socks down the front of your wet suit

MarkyP - 11-9-2006 at 08:54

All the best Col. We'll make the most of the wind and waves in your absence and obviously report back how good they have been, just to keep you in the picture like

MP

mNeil - 11-9-2006 at 09:30

all this cosmetic surgery just to ride around all day in the red truck!!!
all the best and look forward to seeing the slim big Col back on the water.

col123 - 11-9-2006 at 11:51

I'm Filling up ......andy any time you want your sock back give us a shout...ive just learn't it'll be 10 weeks of with hopefully some of those in eygpt.

my surgeon said four weeks i'll be back on the water but i must listen to my brigade doctor who said off for eight

jon d hat - 11-9-2006 at 12:29

Yeh... Good luck Col, Egypt sounds like the ideal place for some r & r... I've heard that the cammels are a lot less fussy than the sheep at borth

See you soon mate

carlessd - 11-9-2006 at 16:28

hey col, get well soon mate we'll be missin you jumping over us an supplying us with toys!!! if ya need someone to take demo's to borth i'm local dude. especially the sonic i'm seriously thinkin of gettin one.

an remember its ok if your off to save the world!!!!

Pluto - 11-9-2006 at 20:32

Not Good Bye Col - Just Au-revoir?

Been out of the loop a while, didn't realise it was a sock mate - had me fooled!

All the best. I'm in Egypt in 5 weeks - See you there? Bring some toys - we'll blow the dust off...