Board logo

END OF SUMMER PARTY AT ABERDYFI????!!!!
shem - 31-8-2006 at 22:38

RIGHT!!!!!

Just been speaking to the guys at the yaucht club. Im keen to organise a end of summer, kiters party. Cheap beer, good live band, etc. Whos keen? Itll be a weekend in mid to late oct, probably the last but one weekend of october. Over looking the estuary. Off the top of my head £4 per head, cheaper without a band, but I think its worth the dosh for live music.

Any thoughts welcome, Ill happily organise the event if I know people are coming.

Whilst talking about the yaucht club, would any one be interested in a membership for kiters? THis would allow use of showers and facilities, bar,,changing rooms, etc???? I could try and arange a deal for group membership?

Let me know if you have any ideas, thoughts on the matter.

MarkyP - 1-9-2006 at 06:35

Sounds like a plan Shem. You could deffo count Emma and I in on a end of summer bash, as long as we're free, in the process of moving thats all.

I guess it depends on how many guys come over from Borth as to whether the idea will float or not?

Could also be interested in club membership for kiters. As long as the price was right. Be great to have a shower and a pint and the end of a session. Are the club members a sound bunch?

MP

shem - 1-9-2006 at 07:38

Shows how long youve been away mate, the borth massive have mainly defected.

carlessd - 1-9-2006 at 08:45

count me an girlfriend in dude, you cant beat a live band. i've missed out on a few sessions lately so i'm well keen

baileyman - 1-9-2006 at 08:56

Hey Shem - top idea - count me in - should be a good crack

Rich.

MarkyP - 1-9-2006 at 09:03

Really!? Bloody hell I'm gonna have to find somewhere else to sail now then, never liked them gypo types from the otherside. All that van envy, very sad..............

danh - 1-9-2006 at 09:15

defo count me and hayley in shem, always up for a few beers and a good band. Im sure a few of the other guys i come over with will be up for it too.
Membership sounds good aswell

AndyW - 1-9-2006 at 09:35

Shem,

The Boardwise demo are out at Dyfi on weekend of 14-15th October so that weekend might be a bit on the busy side.

chase - 1-9-2006 at 14:17

Hi ya, Shem. back from NZ 12th of Oct so any weekend after that we'll be up for it, Liesa n lisa

PS my birthday on the 16th so the weekend prior would be good.

hopefully c ya 2morrow

shem - 1-9-2006 at 17:38

Right Ill get a date sorted, back soon!!!!!!

leonardo - 1-9-2006 at 17:52

Styling idea bro, I'm there with my lady. Don't mind what it costs!!!

Spooker - 1-9-2006 at 18:16

BURP......!!

did someone say party...??

shem - 1-9-2006 at 19:28

Im thinking of having a Board raffle as well.

Pluto - 1-9-2006 at 20:26

Dudes, If I can make it I'm in. As long as it's before the 27th Oct as off to El Gouna for a week. any one want to come???

Shem, if I can help, give me a shout...

Kitefish - 2-9-2006 at 09:27

It'ssss aaaa paaartyyy

Count me and Cath in, I will even defect for the weekend and join the other side, oh are

Do you think there will be enough room for the Massifs homely comforts (our vans) and we will need somewhere to park up for the night.

Quite like the sound of the yacht club idea too.

bucski - 2-9-2006 at 18:14

i'm up for it, party on!

shem - 2-9-2006 at 19:00

Plenty of room, glad to see we have enough intersted peeps. Ill get prices, etc quoted next few days.

Mr Chill - 3-9-2006 at 14:00

Party sounds great. If I can make it I will be there.

jon d hat - 4-9-2006 at 19:03

Us pikey's love a good ol shindig. Can't remember the last one.... mmmm actually, never seem to remember any of them!!

Well not back in work till Thurs so will check the diary then an let you know. As for the cold showers an warm beer after a sail well ...sounds like bliss. Can you find out how much for us to join.

Yer a good egg. Catch ya dude.

Pluto - 4-9-2006 at 20:11

Er Shem - You're not suggesting a Club are you??

Fart Boy - 5-9-2006 at 07:14

I'm up for it Shem. May even drag the wife over.

The membership thing could be a good idea

darren byrne - 5-9-2006 at 11:56

Count me with the party Shem, I've managed to miss all these top weekends in Dovey. It might just make me defect!!!!!

Club thing is a good idea!

Gizmo - 5-9-2006 at 15:24

Part - Why????

Just because.....loving the idea of showers now the winter temperatures are drawing closer each day.....

shem - 6-9-2006 at 22:00

Just trying to get a date off the yaucht club, back soon