Board logo

long time no see
zelwaters - 19-2-2005 at 02:37

hiya forces of nature people, wow its been such a while since i last checked the forum out! i hope everybody has been good and had great wind fortune. Okay erm last time i was on the forum al was slagging me off for my impulse buying of a snowboard and not using it, just to let you know al, i still have it and err ive still not used it! Shem i met you, and didnt even know it, i was in aberdovey last august i think, and we met on the golf course beach. actually i had a really bad fall in aberdovey knocked myself out, it was blowing a gale and i was out on my 7m yarga anyway was skimming too close to shore and landed on my head/back on hard packed sand!

Anyhow, are there any events lined up for spring/summer 05

regards zel

badexcuseforasailor - 19-2-2005 at 21:39

Welcome back
Some of us are heading to Borth for Easter weekend

justal - 20-2-2005 at 08:48

Hi Zel, looks as though you might be back to the world of Forces-of-Nature just in time for the snow!! Who knows, 2005 could well be the year your christen that snowboard of yours!

Welcome Back.... Hope to see you in Borth for Easter?
The thread about it is here:
http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1968

Al.

shem - 23-2-2005 at 19:47

Who me at Aberdovey!! This is the Forces-of-nature problem, I meet people and Ive never got a idea who they are. I think well all have to start wearing forces of nature t shirts when at the beach, and name tags as well.