Board logo

World Trip
kaja - 13-8-2004 at 17:06

You don't need to spend all your life breaking your balls for no good reason. This is what I do now and all for just a few weeks of work a year and by not spending the money on crap I don't need. The shots are W.A, Bell's, NSW, Tasmania, Aotearoa (North and South Islands), Raratonga and Tahiti.

justal - 14-8-2004 at 07:26

Nice philosophy... I've done similar with living here... Don't spend money on stuff I don't need, don't need to earn so much money, so I can live on the beach and play whenever I want!

I'm in the process of building a website for someone aimed at world travellers... In addition to other things it will have diary entries similar to the diaries on here, but not aimed just at sports sessions, but as a travelogue divided into the various trips people like you make.

Theres nothing to see yet, but hopefully it will be live soon at www.barefoottraveller.com

Al.

shem - 15-8-2004 at 07:13

Wicked idea for a site, Having travelled loads, Id have loved this kind of thing, it'll also be a way of checking if certain dodgy countrys are safe to go to at the time. Look forward to seeing it live Al.