Board logo

the return of the MASSIF
mNeil - 12-2-2005 at 12:31

yep we are all back in various states of hobbling! but with tans and much improved riding! and moves from 720 to inverted superman blind to ragdoll! to the Colonels own favourit of 360 transition to head spin breakdance! you gotta see that one!!!!
we all had a great time out there;cheaper than chips, sunshine every day all day,but take at least a shortie and spray jacket for warmth if you dont want to wear a full summer suit AND DO TAKE SOME SORT OF FOOTWARE, i got knobbled on the next last day by and nasty sharp small stone just on the bank,but some of the3 massif came into contact with the coral after wiping out etc.
great for some sunshine and improving your riding,but flat water and no waves all the time is somewhat tedious,give me a choice of flat and waves,some variety.
company as expected was excellent and the germans which were the majority were great,if not just for the entertainment value watching their wipe outs on the water whilst resting;but have to admit it there were some really good kiters too!!
the Yargas went from strength to strength; cant praise them enough,i was blatting around on the 11mtr when the Dunkster was on his naish x3 16 mtr and even the Colonel was only out on the 13 mtre strike 2; mind you Dunk does have a particularly large left arm to carry around with him these days!!!!!!!!
maybe we can get an even bigger outing of the massif next timeif you are planning to go out there, the captains and turtles hotel through thompsons in el gouna is the place if you can stand walking past multi million pound boats every morning on the way to kite beach 5 mins.
cheers guys for a good time!

mNeil - 13-2-2005 at 10:16

al you are a genius no matter what others my say;
now what about my foot Doc?

justal - 13-2-2005 at 10:26

Best thing will be to immerse it in the healing waters of Borth!!!

Al.

mNeil - 13-2-2005 at 10:35

i immersed myself in lots of real ale last night ; maybe that did the trick, now to get out for a lunch time pint!!!

Pluto - 14-2-2005 at 19:44

Good time had by All!

Cheers for the laughter those that went. Next year anyone?

dunk - 15-2-2005 at 16:19

Yeah , Top trip, great guys, and a big thanks to col for putting it together.

Bring on the next one

leonardo - 15-2-2005 at 19:03

yeah, next time round the BoK will be there for sure!

col123 - 15-2-2005 at 19:44

you better be there bok cause you'll have to show us the south african sites..january anybody flight is £450 ish so i'm told

mNeil - 15-2-2005 at 19:46

not doing cold water! not willing to spend another hour in the shower to find it!
will however do th indian ocean side: board shorts and sunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again