Board logo

Photography May Bank Holiday- mwphotographic.co.uk
Snapper - 29-4-2007 at 12:40

Hi. I'm going to be in Aberdovey Saturday to Tuesday over the May Bank Holiday- ie next weekend. I hope to take some more cracking photos of the action. If there are any specific requests or times any of you will be there, let me know and I will try to get some shots of you. I have a kitesurfing section on my new website and will add the best ones after the weekend. I will make them available to buy if you want a record of your fun. Have a look at mwphotographic.co.uk to see some shots from last year. Thanks, Snapper.

shem - 29-4-2007 at 17:30

If the easterlys are in, well be sailing from the main beach, any other wind off the trefeddian. C u down there. Ill bring my wallet.

Snapper - 1-5-2007 at 21:57

Thanks Shem. Hope to see you down there. When you say the main beach, I take it you do mean on the Aberdovey side of the estuary? Did I get any pics of you last year- I'm not sure?

Snapper - 8-5-2007 at 23:31

Hi Shem and any others who braved conditions at the weekend. I have uploaded some photos to the attached link. I will add some to this site when I get chance. It was a bit of a grey day but see what you think... http://www.photoboxgallery.com/photographicmemory

shem - 9-5-2007 at 07:04

Nice one snapper, will be buying a couple of ya. Can we but them off you on disk rarther than a hard copy????

danh - 9-5-2007 at 08:05

Like the shot when your about to start your back loop shem, thats a perfect shot for teaching people the next step. lol

Si_B - 9-5-2007 at 09:15

How the hell did I manage to miss the photographer ??.

Must have been snapping whilst I was taking my second walk back to the car.......bugger.

shem - 9-5-2007 at 17:27

Ta, shame about my gangelly landings, hehe.

Snapper - 9-5-2007 at 19:28

Hi Shem. Are you interested in them for your website? I could do high res images on a CD for the price of them as A4 prints. You can use them for whatever you want and print them as many times as you want. Cheers, Snapper.

shem - 9-5-2007 at 20:36

sounds good. Ill be in touch.