Board logo

Dunks.....the tosser!!
Graham - 15-9-2006 at 22:28

After a hard days sailing on the beautiful isle of Tenerife the Dunkster had to show his manliness (for the 2nd time in one night!!!) to his new girlie by tossing off two strangers on his balcony.
You can build up your own picture but I can fill in the details at a later date if needed, suffice to say Elaine was left screaming once again???!!

dunk - 15-9-2006 at 22:32

Ha Ha,

Only the 2nd time?????????????????????

Hope your going to tell the full story matey!

shem - 16-9-2006 at 06:46

Id never toss off a stranger, or even any men I knew well!! Urghhh!!!

jon d hat - 16-9-2006 at 11:52

Eeeeaaaeeew!!!!

Too much information!!!!

I'm really hopeing that was a typing error and you mean tossing two strangers off the balcony!!!

Graham - 16-9-2006 at 22:10

Ok, here's a quick run down of the nights event......we'd all been out for a few beers to chat about how high we'd been jumping and just how much better than everyone else we all are.
It was about 6am and the Dunkster had only been asleep for a short time when he was woken by voices on the balcony, realising they weren't there to tidy up he promptly shot out of his love nest to confront the wouldbe thieves - one got a swift punch in mouth and the other was tossed (hence the previous tossing remark) from the 1st floor balcony onto the boardwalk below.
He's our hero and saviour!!! (Elaine was even more impressed by his prowess than ever before)
By the way, whilst all this was happening Big Bad Mad John was fast asleep under his bed.
What a night!

[Edited on 16-9-2006 by Graham]

shem - 16-9-2006 at 23:26

Sounds like my kinda nite!!! The Short onesz are always the hardest FU#@ers!!!( always a bonus when theres a sheila there to impress, it gives you extra strength!!!!)!!!!

mNeil - 18-9-2006 at 11:40

at aboy Dunk!!!!!
got my 666 friday but no real wind to try it out; just little runs in the shallows,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,still impressed me though! cant wait for a decent days wind.
when you guys back from the land of sun?

carlessd - 18-9-2006 at 16:13

the sooner the better by the sound of it, thats if he can get out of the country. dunks probably in the cells for gbh or murder,lol. nice one dude

dunk - 18-9-2006 at 21:43

I only helped them out of our apartment! maybe they were lost, and they really didn't mean to pick my wetsuit and Elaines underwear up on their way out!

Damned low lives got what they deserved, I'm a lover not a fighter!

Peace on dudesssssssssssssss!

xxxxxxxx

[Edited on 18-9-2006 by dunk]