Board logo

Hi from the bullet
bullet - 30-1-2006 at 17:36

Hi everybody, wicked website!
Im from the midlands by the world famous
wave break "chasewater".Some of you might Know me as Naked Boy from the borth Demo,Its amazin what you do after a drink fueled bet with Whitey!!!!!
Mostly sail at Neigr,Chase midweek.
Gono make more of a effort to sail at Borth this year, so hopin to see you all on the beach

carlessd - 30-1-2006 at 18:24

welcome dude see you at borth sometime.

i live just up the road from chasewater you may of heard of it (cannock)

justal - 30-1-2006 at 18:31

Welcome...Glad you like the site.

It would be good to see you at Borth sometime, preferably not naked this time though!!!.. You should have been here this weekend, 25-35 knots all weekend and freezing... I'd have made a bet with you about going out naked this weekend, somehow I think I may have won!!

Al.

bullet - 30-1-2006 at 19:36

Yo carlessd not far away im Bloxwich.
Al were there many that braved it at the W,end?

andy B - 30-1-2006 at 20:30

hello bullet welcome from one of the brave or should i say mental it was freezeing not at all good for birthday suit riding. see ya at the beach

justal - 30-1-2006 at 21:04

Not that many at the weekend. Saturday wasn't too cold, but Sunday was pretty bad on the hands first thing, but better once the sun had been out for a while. Just me and a few kitesurfers out.

Al.

bullet - 5-2-2006 at 11:28

Im gona have a go at posting a few pics on the
"Look at me" forum. Not quite sure how to
minimise pics but ile give it a go. Hope i dont upset
the webmaster!!

justal - 5-2-2006 at 18:09

I wouldn't worry too much, he isn't that easily upset!!

If you need any tips on optimising them though just ask and also take a look at url=http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1940]This Thread[/url].

Look foward to seeing them.

Al.

danh - 24-2-2006 at 14:12

Hey bullet im from the luxurious part of the midlands aka kidderminster. lol. Maybe bump into some time

bullet - 25-2-2006 at 09:46

Hope so especialy if thats your misses!! Has she any sisters?Where do you sail? I use Chasewater during the week and coast at W,ends

danh - 27-2-2006 at 12:07

yep thats my mrs and she got 6 identical sisters and we all sleep in the same room and she lets me go kiting every night. Then i woke up. I kite around worcester area and then aberdovey at weekends and anglesey quite alot during the summer as the grandparents have a caravan so its free comfy accomodation. See you out and about sometime

bullet - 24-3-2006 at 19:25

My dads got a caravan at neigr, do u know Alex Trittin he came on Holiday with us a couple of years ago and was gona teach me but was to busy windsurfing!!!

danh - 24-3-2006 at 20:11

I know of him he teaches at neigr doesnt he? Or am i thinking of another Alex. To be honest ive never kite'd in neigr myself its normally choka block if theres good wind there especially with wind surfers. Newborough and Lligwy are the places i enjoy kiting at

[Edited on 24-3-2006 by danh]

bullet - 24-3-2006 at 22:46

Ahh Newborough best Toilets in Wales. Yep alex won British kite champs in 03 pritty good windsurfer too!