Board logo

Rhossy - do we have an classic on the way?
Lofly - 6-2-2004 at 12:47

Sorry, I know I always go on about my home break, but.....considering we've been battered by SW- lies all week, and it looks like NW for the weekend; am I right to start getting excited about some potential port tack (but cold) down the line conditions tomorrow?
Someone please tell me I'm right

justal - 6-2-2004 at 16:50

Yep...it certainly looks that way. i'm getting excited too as NW's are my favourite direction here in borth too.... There should still be some swell around as well hopefully.

Have a gone one.

Al.

justal - 7-2-2004 at 08:30

Here we are, the weekend again and its looking good out there... I'm sure Rhossy will be busy. Its a little more westerly than I would have liked and about 20 knots, but its forecast to swing WNW later and increase to 30-35 knots... Woohooo.

It should be pretty much the same at Rhosneigr, so I'm sure you'll have ball Lofly.

Al.

justal - 8-2-2004 at 22:15

Did you get out then Lofly??

It was perfect here. 5m weather and sunny with some fairly big swell on Saturday. Just me out windsurfing and a few kitesurfers.

4.5m weather, more cross-shore and still sunny on Sunday. Just me out most of the time, and then one kitesurfer as I was leaving once the wind dropped a little!!

Al.

Lofly - 9-2-2004 at 12:10

Aarrgh No! Major black mark for me I'm afraid- accidentally got hammered on Friday night, woke up at 11 then wussed out.....confiscate my board, withdraw my stars and ban me from the site, I feel so ashamed....

justal - 9-2-2004 at 16:25

You haven't got many stars to confiscate!!!

Mind you, carry on like that and you'll end up with the 'wimp of the year 2004' award!!

Al.