Board logo

Who made it out then?
Lofly - 29-1-2004 at 16:08

Brrrrrr! sadly I've been at work so couldn't enjoy these northerlies we've been having of late. I bet some idiot's been out sporting the old gimp hood with the polar bears though - so who was the hardest sailor out there? Let's hear all the heroics

justal - 29-1-2004 at 16:16

I wimped out yesterday... Not because of the cold but because it was just far too windy. 40-odd knots and no one to sail with, so I thought better of it.

Just been out for a kitesurf today though.

Al.

justanna - 29-1-2004 at 16:16

I know that even Al wimped out yesterday! I'm surprised he didn't put a diary entry in for driving to the beach and deciding better of it!

justanna - 29-1-2004 at 16:17

NB....Al's post wasn't there when I wrote mine! I suppose it's true what they say about great minds and all that!

Lofly - 30-1-2004 at 12:24

Poor excuse! However I have very little difficulty in admitting I would have wussed out for sure. Looking forward to a more Rhosneigr friendly direction again this weekend though- bang goes racking out the van (again)

justal - 1-2-2004 at 08:42

Did you get ouy at Rhosnigr then Lofly?? it sounds as though a few made it out in mad winds yesterday. I'll try to get out and do something today. probably windsurfing off the ront if the sea isn't too mad following yesterdays storm.

Driving back to Borth last night should have counted as a diary entry, fighting against the wind, rain, fog and avooiding all of the fallen trees!!

Al.

Lofly - 2-2-2004 at 17:10

Yep - Saturday went off! Can't understand where everybody else was though. When you stroll into work on a Monday still aching, you know it was good.
Once I understand this new Camera I've got, pictorial evidence will follow....

justal - 2-2-2004 at 17:40

Grrr... Another one rubbing it in that I STILL don't have a digital camera!!

Al.