Board logo

Land kiters?
firebuoy - 17-5-2007 at 13:20

Is there anyone who landboards or buggies in the Borth/Aberystwyth area? I'm keen to meet anyone who I can go kiting with. I'm a landboarder myself, and not amazing, however am trying to get out as much as possible. Be good to hear from anyone....

Thanks

markyboarder - 18-5-2007 at 08:15

Hiya firebouy,

I think there are going to be a few land boarders flying this weekend, including meself.

you coming over this weekend?

[Edited on 18-5-2007 by markyboarder]

firebuoy - 18-5-2007 at 11:10

Hell yea! Should be revising but much rather be out having fun. are you sticking to Borth/Ynylas or Aberdyfi? I might head up later on today when if the sun comes out, according to BBC weather.

justal - 18-5-2007 at 13:09

Sun is out here at Ynyslas... I'm heading over to the beach NOW, so if you see me out windsurfing say hello....

I'll be in a white Mitsubishi Shogun just for a change... I usually just walk across.

Al.

justal - 18-5-2007 at 19:11

Good to meet you today... Shame there was a little too much wind for you, but maybe you'll get a chance tomorrow... Lets hope the rain holds off.

Al.

firebuoy - 18-5-2007 at 19:32

Same goes to you. It's nice to know someone else who flys. I'll prob be up tomorrow, definitely if the rain holds up!

justal - 18-5-2007 at 20:43

I don't really fly kites much these days, but there should be plenty of other kiters around tomorrow so it should be worth the trip.

Al.