Board logo

w/end 24/25th March
jon d hat - 22-3-2007 at 17:36

Well the wind's gone missing at borth but is building on the east coast...looking at the forcast, I recon that branny will be workin a treat. However..I won't be there as i'm off to Meribel for a bit of off piste magic so I'll hope that the wind is back for the Easter long weekend.. all being well I'll be up for the four days..

See you all then

leonardo - 22-3-2007 at 17:45

Jon - u forgotten Ilva?

jon d hat - 22-3-2007 at 17:52

Yeh leo, just noticed that its Easterly 11kts on Sunday so that will prob. kick up 30 kts in the estury. An oversight on my part.

U up Easter w/end?? be good to catch u geez

col123 - 23-3-2007 at 09:05

no playing for me this weekend, well none of the kiteing type, have fun geezers ivor will come out to play i'm sure

mNeil - 23-3-2007 at 13:24

will be up in the estuary this evening

shem - 23-3-2007 at 19:04

Ill be making the long treck over the estuary to join the massif, if the wind kicks in. x fingers

leonardo - 23-3-2007 at 21:29

c u on the water shem

justal - 24-3-2007 at 08:04

Looking Good for Sunday at the moment.

Al.

justal - 25-3-2007 at 08:17

Come on Ivor... You can do it!!!

Al.

justal - 25-3-2007 at 14:57

Good old Ivor, it took him a while to switch on, but once the sun came out he delivered the goods!

Max gust of 25.8 knots was just about perfect.

Al.

Impi - 26-3-2007 at 10:42

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!! I have been waiting for those conditions for ages in estuary to give the Stype a decent run but true to form I decide to get the dreaded Lurgy and end knackerd and bed ridden popping antibiotics.

Long range for next Saturday could prove even more fun. Hope it holds.

mNeil - 26-3-2007 at 14:18

you forgot to mention Al that the sky was clear and blue both saturday and sunday.
saturday the wind swung NW in the afternoon and a great day was had by all with big kites....................ok me and Nick R.
sunday was on the 7 waroo for a good time and went way up the estuary to find a way across from the dovey side...what a great weekend the return of summer sun!!! oh and the boardies.

dunk - 26-3-2007 at 21:16

Ha ha summer sun, you should be over here duuuuuuude!
The wind was good for the first few dayz, and its comin back tomorrow! Boardies and sun, Medano style!
Hot new board coming from shinn soooon! Shem I want one!

justal - 27-3-2007 at 07:36

quote:
Originally posted by Impi
Grrrrrrrrr!!!!! I have been waiting for those conditions for ages in estuary to give the Stype a decent run but true to form I decide to get the dreaded Lurgy and end knackerd and bed ridden popping antibiotics.

Long range for next Saturday could prove even more fun. Hope it holds.

Weekend is still looking good Impi... High tide around 8am though so you'll have to make an early get away!

Al.

Impi - 27-3-2007 at 08:47

Early starts are no problem for me and I actually prefer it as I miss all the traffic both ways.

Just ordered a GPS and aquapack. I decided on the Geko 201 as it appears more rugged and reliable and smaller than a lot of others and has all the features I may need for Geo-whatits. Now I will really know how slow I am.

Now watch the forecast give us a curve ball.

justal - 27-3-2007 at 13:01

Hmmm.....Sounds as though I need to buy some faster kit!!

AL.