Board logo

sexy kiteboarder chicks what more can a guy ask for??
kiteboardingcrazy - 28-1-2007 at 01:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtY4bcI_fM0&mode=related&search=

[Edited on 28-1-2007 by kiteboardingcrazy]

kiteboardingcrazy - 28-1-2007 at 01:39

sadly not a borth or dovey or id be there every day!!

Dandine - 28-1-2007 at 19:57

Where can I get me one of those. or maybe 2

kiteboardingcrazy - 28-1-2007 at 22:25

they all down my boat in abersoch on non windy days wakeboardin
lol

Loxley - 30-1-2007 at 12:21

Hey, kiteboardingcrazy my boat is stored at Phwelli marina.

if you ever fancy a wakeboarding double up some time then let me know.

be good to meet someone local who knows the waters as its my first season with the boat this year !

useful as you say for the non kiteable days.

did think of trying to get it stored near borth but couldnt find anywhere.

Mark

kiteboardingcrazy - 30-1-2007 at 12:53

mines stored at pwhelli too with iain russell powerboats yeah if you ever wanna do so wreck fishing too on non windy day your welcome do you have a caravan/house in wales.my caravan is at llanbedrog,think borth a bit shallow for wake boarding too many sandbanks therefore dangerous for outboard engine etc,ps love too met up that would be awesome not many people kite overthere but i have found a wicked place to kiteboard only accesable by boat,we normally launch of this spot and go kiting about 2 miles offshore ,you can go whereever you want even downwinder right round the coast when you have the backup off a boat and further off shore the wind in nice a constant,my wife follows me in the boat to take pics and as backup,when i have had enough she catches the kite on the boat.... then do a bit of fishing....roll on summer!!!

Loxley - 30-1-2007 at 19:14

well I have a big motorhome, so can travel wherever and do !

looking forward to the spring and summer like you.

have mine on a park and launch with west coast marine, so i am just phone up and turn up !

keep in touch.

Mark

Dandine - 30-1-2007 at 22:32

That sounds like a good day out. Let me know if there is a spare place going. I can do the lunches.

shem - 30-1-2007 at 23:50

Aberdyfi / Borth is fine for wake boarding, The estuary has some of the butter smoothest water Ive ever riden in, and the channel round by the estuary is always sweet, even when the sea breeze kicks in. Stay away from the moorings however, therve been a few up sets yauchts in the past!!!!!

danh - 31-1-2007 at 08:47

Hey dan youll have to come up to anglesey on a non windy weekend this summer thats where my brother keeps his boat. Think Mark is on about doing a weekend. Itll be a laugh

Loxley - 31-1-2007 at 12:14

i will always keep a post on here and check what the weather is forecast for the weekend.

if its kiteable then will be at borth/dyfi, if its looking light then will head out to phwelli instead.

and if the wind picks up, can always head on down to black rock !