Board logo

Just attached 4 lines onto a first class stamp
shem - 18-1-2007 at 07:35

Any one for kiting?

justal - 18-1-2007 at 07:59

I might go out windsurfing later Shem... Although the wind has eased off a bit now and I was hoping to get my 3.4m sail out for a bit of a laugh.

It has been windy though and looking at the rolling archive from the met office it looks as though we are bearing the brunt of it here in mid Wales. The Aberporth bouy (south of here) has been reading by far the strongest winds from around the country with 65 knot gusts. The weather station here has been reading 57.4 knots and Valley (North of here) has had a 53 knot gust so far today.... I wonder if there is more to come?

Al.

dunk - 18-1-2007 at 15:49

Hey Dudes,
We've had gusts of 56 knts at Draycote, Pretty windy Inland on the lake too.
I'm off now for the Weekend, but may opt for windsurfing here as it looks like travelling could be a nightmare.
Dunk

Fart Boy - 18-1-2007 at 18:24

Well there are quite a few perfectly good trees on there side in the park here. A few branches found there way into my factory carpark also.

Think I'm going to take my son out with his new 1.2m foil the weekend particularly as there are less trees in the way now.

Dandine - 18-1-2007 at 22:44

Good idea Fartboy, think i will di the same, as well as buying a van this weekend. Come on

jaymo - 22-1-2007 at 20:21

Hey Shem,

I got the job at Powerkite Shop. Start there next Monday, and really looking forward to it.

Should see you down Dovey Saturday if your around.

Catch ya later.