Board logo

Anyone about 6&7th jan
jon d hat - 4-1-2007 at 10:38

Hey all.

Anyone about this weekend. Sat not lookin so good but should get a sail on Sunday. I'll be up for the weekend but not sure which side yet...probably dovey if the tide is right, but undecided as yet

mNeil - 4-1-2007 at 12:55

cannot make this weekend as the weather looks very wet and need to pack for trip next week to snowdon and work to get done! fingers crossed for the weekend after.
have a good one and hope the man flu is gone

shem - 4-1-2007 at 14:59

Ill be around for a quick spin Jon, bbc 1 is now forcasting windy all weekend?! Well have to wait and sea!!

andy B - 4-1-2007 at 17:18

up fri night and its looking windy
when is the gusty wind going to end
see ya on the beach

justal - 4-1-2007 at 17:25

If my new mast arrives in time I shall be out playing.

Al.

darren byrne - 4-1-2007 at 17:48

looking at the forecast, I'll be up Sunday. Pick-up my 9m Waroo tomorrow, can't wait!!!

jon d hat - 4-1-2007 at 18:17

quote:
Originally posted by andy B
up fri night and its looking windy
when is the gusty wind going to end
see ya on the beach

Wot you on about.... thought that you bowdidly kiters couldn't feel the gusts??? Remember....you used to cope with a C even at this time of year

I'll be up Sat afternoon now as I,ve arranged to pick up my didly di do 12M in the mornin

leonardo - 4-1-2007 at 18:48

DUDE! If the forecast on Windfinder holds there might be a surprise visit by the BOK! Defo Dovey side for sure!!! Perhaps some heavy drinking sat night? Will have to see. Is Dunk coming down?

Shem - you mind me trying out the new trix and sonics out?

jon d hat - 4-1-2007 at 19:18

Bok.. dude.. why aint you in SA?

B good to catchya

Nick R an Woosh comin up too, will probably be Dyfi Pikey. Steveo will be at dovey but not sure bout the others

[Edited on 4-1-2007 by jon d hat]

Fart Boy - 4-1-2007 at 19:38

I wont be down this weekend may do the following. Have a good one

Si_B - 4-1-2007 at 19:44

Would you lot kite even if it's pissing it down ??

col123 - 4-1-2007 at 19:53

next sat for me , working this weekend....jet skis first outing as well

jon d hat - 4-1-2007 at 19:59

quote:
Originally posted by Si_B
Would you lot kite even if it's pissing it down ??

Gonna get wet anyhow

Havent had a sail since 17 dec...gaggin for it

Spooker - 4-1-2007 at 21:21

Jon - who's that lanky, totally out of control dude in your avatar???

jon d hat - 4-1-2007 at 21:37

LOL ah...the days of the C Kite...I prefer to say'overpowered an grabbin a fist full of drink I remember that day well, It wasn't the speed pushin my board out of the water, it was the fact that I was in about an inch of water. Be no more death runs for me now i'm all bowed up, just need the drysuit to show up an i'll be nearly as gay as you!!

I think that your avitar is the spit of me after the worms have done there worst

You up for the session this weekend then?

[Edited on 4-1-2007 by jon d hat]

shem - 4-1-2007 at 21:54

Corse Leo, Trix may shock you a little, its an animal!!!!!!

shem - 4-1-2007 at 22:02

Just found a photo of you john! last summer at the lagoon.

shem - 4-1-2007 at 22:03

Oops sorry Al to big!

Spooker - 4-1-2007 at 22:21

Jon - possibly on the sunday, but I'm sposed to be picking up the new van sat, so might be all loved up this weekend and making with the tape measure and drill!!

And hey - whats all this 'gay' stuff -

REAL men keep their powder DRY!!

jon d hat - 4-1-2007 at 22:43

Shem, could send it to me attached to a pm mmmcant remember if you can do that..think my mail address is on my profile, chears man.

Spooks, what van did yer go for?? will defo be there sunday..winds lookin epic at d mo and only a swift shower bout mid day, not that your powder will be gettin wet any time soon. how is the OR Pro then?? spill the beans

Fat Shady - 4-1-2007 at 23:01

Will be over at the weekend, most likely on the Dovey side.

dunk - 5-1-2007 at 14:24

Dudes,

I should be around on the Dovey side. I'll be with the Princess, so, if its rainning Sunday, I may sail at Borth.

Had my first sess last week after my injury. First day out on my new 2007 6 m boxer sle. It was nice for the strong gusty winds, a lot better than my old Boxer. I still love my Ravens though, they rock, as long as you can edge, you can touch the sky!

Later

Dunk

dunk - 5-1-2007 at 14:26

Dudes,

I should be around on the Dovey side. I'll be with the Princess, so, if its rainning Sunday, I may sail at Borth.

Had my first sess last week after my injury. First day out on my new 2007 6 m boxer sle. It was nice for the strong gusty winds, a lot better than my old Boxer. I still love my Ravens though, they rock, as long as you can edge, you can touch the sky!

Later

Dunk

nick-r - 5-1-2007 at 16:43

say that again dunk....

leonardo - 5-1-2007 at 19:04

dudes false alarm...looks a bit wet, and besides kitesurfing gear is in Scotland!!!!

leonardo - 5-1-2007 at 19:05

have a good one anyhow folks! Miss ya all and will catch up again sometime soon - just so flipping busy!

ADIOS FOR NOW

shem - 6-1-2007 at 10:07

Well its wet, not very windy and grey, Ill be gaining browny points in rediness for tommorow. C u then.

chris - 7-1-2007 at 12:45

leo youre not missing much. raining and not that windy. dunk is out. hope you and the dane are both well. be good to see you soon.

laters

chris