Board logo

emergency!!! lack of wind on saturday
mNeil - 14-9-2006 at 11:35

wind distinctly lacking for the saturday but looking good for black rock on sunday. what say the massif ,is it still worth going up to black rock bearing in mind if there is not enough wind for kitesurfing we cannot landboard etc as it is banned there. is it worth cutting our losses and going to borth? replies please

bucski - 14-9-2006 at 11:55

Yes looking very dodgy, can't do Sunday I'm afraid. If there isn't a big change may have to spend the weekend at home - bummer. Could someone please have a stern word with the wind gods!!

justal - 14-9-2006 at 13:38

Middle of next week looks good though..... Doesn't it always!

Al.

mNeil - 14-9-2006 at 18:36

looking at wind finder there may be the poss that a half decent SW might be blowing at black roack and as the sun should be out might speed up the wind; sunday still looking better at black roack so will still be making my way up there friday evening

[Edited on 14/9/06 by mNeil]

Kitefish - 14-9-2006 at 18:47

Not good is it,not sure now

I'm still up for Black Rock if some of the Massif will be there. Cath will come too as long your Kath is there Andy. Or should we go for Borth and get the boat out and sunbathing for the ladies, with an off chance of SW on Sunday?

What say you Andy and Neil?

mNeil - 14-9-2006 at 18:53

Chris i am easy( as you know) its by the sea side and the sun will be out......if nlittle wind on saturday could do the land thingy or boatiesgot to get to Mach on friday evening anyway to poick up my noble 666wish someone would look in the Chatterbox!!!!!!!!!

Pluto - 14-9-2006 at 20:56

Been a while since I've done any surf predictions, but doesn't it look pretty good for some swell all weekend?

justal - 14-9-2006 at 21:01

Yeah, it is looking OK for Sunday at the mo as far as surf goes..

Al.