Board logo

flexifoil ion
danh - 9-5-2006 at 21:04

Anyone had a play on one yet, you got anything lined up for a demo shem?????
Be interesting to hear a review compared to the instinct

shem - 10-5-2006 at 06:32

Havnt tried it mate. COL123 should be able to arrange a demo for you. Last time I spoke to him, he was expecting a demo at any time, if you dont get a reply from him, let me know Ill give him a call.

danh - 10-5-2006 at 08:06

Cheers Shem, just keeping my ears open on all these bow/sle reviews and you always seem to magic one up Might see you this weekend if the forecast gets better havent been to dovey for a while now keep making the trip to anglesey had an awesome friday and saturday up there last weekend.

shem - 11-5-2006 at 05:29

No worries. Im gaging for my Instinct to turn up. I was well impressed with it when I took it out. Very smooth and forgiving. Deffinetly gonna be a contender, and prices similar to the sonic. Looking useless for the weekend.

danh - 11-5-2006 at 07:52

So you've ordered an instinct then, ive been waiting for these two kites to come out thats why i was asking if you'd had a demo so i could have a back to back review

Ummmm choices choices.

Yeah maybe i wont see you this weekend then unless i just come and drink beer

Pluto - 11-5-2006 at 22:35

Danh, I'm hoping to have both available for test sometime this month.

I'll try and keep you posted.....

danh - 12-5-2006 at 12:44

Cheers Pluto, Ive actually orderd an instinct now cant wait for that to arrive but would still be very interested to hear back to back reviews