Board logo

6/7th may wind looking naff!!!
mNeil - 3-5-2006 at 09:19

wind not looking any good for the weekend at the present; anyone know differently?

baileyman - 3-5-2006 at 11:47

Egypt's looking good - might pop there for a couple of weeks !!

Can't wait - only 2 days to go !!

leonardo - 3-5-2006 at 12:53

U never know..the Easterly could come through nicely in the estaury on saturday...might be tempted..will check forecast again friday..but have to work Sunday!

later y'all

chris - 3-5-2006 at 13:20

rich have a good one. hope you got hold of a seat harness.

weekend looking like gardening/biking.
although sunday morning in the esturary might be on.

leo i've got all the wood you chopped ready for the next bonfire.

nick-r - 3-5-2006 at 19:34

they did'nt forecast any wind for last weekend either...i think it's a conspiracy.....

andy B - 3-5-2006 at 20:48

dudes iam with leo on this the estuary will work sat!!!deffo honest have fun rich

Kitefish - 3-5-2006 at 21:46

I must have done something really bad to the kite gods, cos it just ain't fair. Lergy last W/E and no wind forecast this W/E and it's me burfday Sunday.

What do ya think Andy are you sure about this Estuary wind, should be down anyhow. Can have a few ciders and a nice fire (prob pee it down with rain)

Need to get out soon.

chris - 4-5-2006 at 08:49

lets just hope the estuary does what its doing now at the weekend. warm sunny and lots of wind. shame i've got to go to work.

mNeil - 4-5-2006 at 10:12

looking on all the weather stations ; still looking more southerly than the easterly, cant see it on the cards ass yet but will make a decision friday............. will there be sunshine?

andy B - 4-5-2006 at 16:45

yo kitefish returns, ye men the estuary is gonna rock,it might only be a few hours but both days come on thats pretty good considering the forecast 9 i think they are neaps so should be water all day, i hope (god iam so optomistic ) see you on da beach dudes

shem - 4-5-2006 at 20:16

SE 15-20 knots today for 4 hours. id like to think it may do it on the weekend, but who knows!! Just gotta wait and see.

Kitefish - 4-5-2006 at 20:37

Yo Andy

Taking van to work at Clywedog, so will head off for the coast late afternoon. Hopefully thre will be a bit of wind on Saturday and a little sun too. Don't care either way need to smell the sea air to clear this lergy.

See ye al down da beach

ps: Andy your avatar scares me, it's not Kath is it?

[Edited on 4-5-2006 by Kitefish]

carlessd - 5-5-2006 at 11:05

well i'm off out fri night so will see how i feel sat morn. if all is well, see ya all in the estuary, if theres wind will someone call me early, (andy the early riser)

shem - 5-5-2006 at 15:52

I like all this enthusiasm, even when the forcast looks cac the massive is representing.

shem - 6-5-2006 at 16:26

Surprisingly Dyfi was really good today!! 13-20 knots mosat of the day, dropped off for a hour in the middle then kicked back in all afternoon. Bit gusty, but still well worth it. Shame I was teaching.