Board logo

Ive got the ANSWER!!
shem - 27-3-2006 at 17:47

Well I havent yet, but I will tommorow.

Im still luving my sonic, but itll be intersting to try this out, having seen the reviews its had.

Fart Boy - 27-3-2006 at 19:03

You may have the answer but do you have my sonic is the real question. Hope to work on the wife this week so I can pick it up the weekend if it comes.

leonardo - 27-3-2006 at 19:16

Hey Shem, how can u have so many toys?!!!

shem - 27-3-2006 at 20:49

Well I sold my 2.8injection. So Im saving £60 per week just on fuel bills!! ( miss it though)!! boohoo.

Fart Boy - 28-3-2006 at 06:32

Classic car though

chris - 28-3-2006 at 19:49

shem any sign of a play on the hustla board from the nice peps at caution/ airjam.

looking forward to the weekend.

catch up soon

dunk - 28-3-2006 at 20:44

Hey Dudes,

Had an interesting chat with Mark Shinn the other night on the pros and cons of "bows"

He thinks there's a place for both at the mo, freestyle "C's" and for wave ridin, gusty conditions, and beginers "bows" (he still has both in his quiver)

Nigel Howel's (the guy behind White Air) here too,
He thinks "bows maybe the future, but they've got a way to go, intersting, he' useing a surfboard all the time with an 8 M "C"

I'm still a bit unsure, there's still a real mix out here, a lot of the good guys still ridding "C's" I may invest in a 7M Naish bow next year, second gen, thats if I ever get better!

Later dudes

Hope to see ya on da water soon.

Dunks

leonardo - 28-3-2006 at 20:51

Hey Dunk, good to hear u're hanging with shinny! i helped carry him back to the hotel in Turkey (during the KPWT) with Flo cause we all got so hammered on the local firewater..next day he won all his heats !!! What a legend.

as for c/bows, i think these days its all about having fun..try 'em all and get on the water, thats the most important thing

Later DUDE

shem - 28-3-2006 at 21:09

Having spoke to someone that went out on the answer today, it sounds a real unique kite. I dont think itll take over from the sonic for safety and performance, however, its got a whole lot of lift and performance, and more safety than a normal c kite, ( de power not as much as the sonic). But for people that still want to fly c style kites, and want power and aggression, it could be a way forward. Who knows where theyre going. intersting what you say about the 8m c kite and a surf board, apparently all franz olri uses is a 7m and 9m c, with a twin and a surf board. Ive been loving my surf board the last 3 months, especially now Ive learned to gybe.