Board logo

Weekend 18th/19th
Kitefish - 16-2-2006 at 23:55

Who's up at Borth at the week end.

Can't make meself Friday or Saturday but wind looks as if it's in for Sunday, so may be over.

The master bluebeard (Neil) has been there all week and had a top time by all accounts, but requires assistance. If anyone is down Friday or Saturday the bluebeard could do with a couple of 25amp car fuses. Nothing serious but his electric windows won't work without them

leonardo - 17-2-2006 at 07:43

Would love to come up, but its winter easterlies and u know what that means..FARKIN FREEZING

i've suddenly got the urge to go to tarifa for a week..probably won't, but the Urge is there

andy B - 17-2-2006 at 18:16

cant do saturday and sunday looks pants, what wind forecast you looking at kitefish my friend. if there really is some wind (not just your imagination) i will be up for a sess, will keep watching posts doesnt matter if its cold because i can try out the drysuit!!!!!!!!!!

Kitefish - 17-2-2006 at 18:51

Andy I think you were right somewhere at somepoint I dreamt of wind at Borth or the BBC said it would be windy and I naturally thought they mean't everywhere, when in fact they meant down south.

It looks pants

Just hope Neil don't run out of fuses and can get his luxury van home

jon d hat - 17-2-2006 at 19:27

Guys, off to Bad Hofgestein in Austria tonight so dont talk to me about freezin. Good job really seein as I'll be requiring huge quantities of snow to slide down

See you all in a couple of weeks and i hope theres more wind nx wk for you

andy B - 19-2-2006 at 09:05

dam, cant make today after all and i see there is wind as well going to look at vans again.i just hope there is wind next w/e see ya on da beach

carlessd - 19-2-2006 at 18:36

been down borth since fri morn, no wind at all, except for sun when the estuary filled in, super gusty though. still went out in it and pulled off some decent jumps