Board logo

Borth Massif Tag
Kitefish - 26-1-2006 at 20:59

Here are some ideas for da Massif sticker, the first one is based on the Egypt hoody
Does anyone know where I can have these made up into stickers cheap and in smallish quantities Any ideas welcome, I will have some sample laminates in various sizes with me at the W/E

Kitefish - 26-1-2006 at 21:01

And this is number two, this one could be changed to a windsurfer (thought you might like that Al) or surfer, or just abig camper van

justal - 27-1-2006 at 08:12

I think the second one is better.... And it doesn't use the Naish logo which has to be a good thing.

And as you say we can have 'windsurf zone', 'surf zone', 'dogging zone' etc as alternatives!!

Al.

AndyW - 27-1-2006 at 11:05

I like the second one.

Also car stickers or sail stickers would be good ;-)

dunk - 27-1-2006 at 14:18

I'd like one with the second design please!

leonardo - 27-1-2006 at 14:49

DUDE like the 2nd one RULZ..

thought that Woosh did sticker design....

steveo - 27-1-2006 at 15:26

Dudes!, working on one right now, will post something, needs to be simple and one/two colour's, can produce some kiteboard stickers, and larger one's for cars, vans.

And have some contact's with screenprinters, t-shirt/fabric printers, so could even get some hoodie,s and t-shirts printed , depending on number's

Will attached something very soon dude's!

I like the 2nd design Kitefish, hope you had a good time in magawish, and some awesome kiting.

Fat Shady - 27-1-2006 at 16:40

I think the first one is a lot better than the second

andy B - 27-1-2006 at 17:11

chris, dude like em both,
really like the hoody idea.
up late sat to take a peep at your wares
see ya there

jon d hat - 27-1-2006 at 17:20

Happy with the first design on my almost original Egypt hoody but I think that the second one will be more effective as a sticker/clothing print.

Go for it woosh, will look forward to seeing what you come up with. Will deffo be up for some stickers an a T shirt, a long sleeve shirt may also be a good one

leonardo - 27-1-2006 at 18:25

count me in too Woosh..Car sticker, board sticker & Hoody + tee with 2nd design! Hey Woosh u coming down to Borth this weekend?

mNeil - 27-1-2006 at 20:17

did find the first one a bit hard to read in that style of print but i'm sure the third one will be ok!

Spooker - 27-1-2006 at 20:37

I like em both too. Prefer the second as a sticker and the first as a design for hoodie or whatever, but as Neil wrote - the font would need to be a bit simpler to make it readable. There must be loads of similar piratical emblems about that aren't trademarked.
"prepare to be boarded" does have a pleasing ring to it - bit like a battle cry.....?
Got a stinking cold, so not sure about this weekend, but if enough are going up I might just pitch up for some beer

Kitefish - 28-1-2006 at 11:05

Brrrrr too cold for me today, not going to make it to beach. Typical see the wind is blowing it's t's off this morning, may try to get down tomorrow. I have edited the pirates logo, I agree it was hard to read so tried it in lower case (which is actually the same as the hoody) and it looks much better. Al the skull n cross bones is not the Naish logo as that could get us into bother, so it's just some free clipart. See what you think

Fat Shady - 28-1-2006 at 17:53

Thats got to be the one !
Defintley the most Bad Ass of the two.

andy B - 28-1-2006 at 19:15

dude thats much clearer. when you taken orders. i must have a couple of them. going up tomorrow in da car as they had such a good sess today. later

steveo - 29-1-2006 at 17:41

Just knocking up a few idea's, playing around with typefaces, colours, image, working on the cool chilled look of the sport!.

Keeping to one colour keep's the cost down on printing. But this colour can be changed. Also keeping the shape square, keeps cost's down on trimming, circles/oval's need die-cutting, which is not cheap, but can be looked into

Let me know what you think dudes

steveo - 29-1-2006 at 17:42

steveo - 29-1-2006 at 17:46

just an idea for t-shirts, hoodie's, using one colour again, keeps cost's down on screen printing, also colour can be changed, depending on colour of fabric.

cheers

Whoosh

steveo - 29-1-2006 at 17:57

d'massiff!!

steveo - 29-1-2006 at 17:59

kitesurfer image for back of t-shirt, bit hard to make out on t-shirt image, so heres it is

Kitefish - 29-1-2006 at 18:28

Whoosh nice, like those alot

But here is the debate is it 'massif' like the French spelling or 'massiff' as in the sharp toothed monsters in Star Wars.

When Jon and I had the hoodies done in Egypt we plumbed for Massif, which I think is more correct. You may notice I couldn't make my mind up when designing my sticker ideas so the pirate has Massif and the zone design has Massiff.

So what should it be?

steveo - 29-1-2006 at 18:43

cheers Chris.

I'm not sure, but it can be changed, not a problem.

Just working on some other designs. will post when done

Cheers Whooooooosh

jon d hat - 29-1-2006 at 20:46

Lovin the creative edge Woooosh, you been on the special eh!!

Keep em commin dude.

Hope the rest of u were avin a good sesh whilst I was working, all weekend...Ah...Have to finance the hols somehow.

Am off next fri, sat & sun so if theres a sniff of a breeze, i'll be ready to play if anyones about.

Later dudes

mNeil - 30-1-2006 at 08:44

looking good WHoosh or is that Whoooooshhhh?
simplicity seems to be the key ; like music ,its what you leave out that makes it better! nice one!!!!!
see you next weekend