Board logo

east coast saturday 17th ABERGELE NOW!!
mNeil - 15-12-2005 at 11:40

looks like the weather may be naff for the weekend on the west coast BUT THE EAST COAST IS LOOKING GOOD!
anyone coming on saturday?

[Edited on 16/12/05 by mNeil]

Kitefish - 15-12-2005 at 12:37

Can't make it again this weekend, family stuff to do doh.

Anyone likely to around next week in the week, if the weather looks go I may try to get a day off, desperate to try all these boards.

And has anyone had thoughts as to meeting over the xmas holidays eg.Boxing day.

mNeil - 15-12-2005 at 12:45

Chris will be around from wednesday onwards as i finish work till 3rd. christmas day and boxing day at home, but out then onwards.

carlessd - 15-12-2005 at 15:02

where can we sail on the east coast, isn't nw off shore?
or is hunstanton ok for it? i'm up for it anyways

steveo - 15-12-2005 at 15:38

Dude, brancaster's the place in a NW, cross-on, look good forecast, and the beach is user friendly on the kite.
might be on sunday for day, with tony, got his 11m sonic this week, , will check tides.

Spooker - 15-12-2005 at 17:06

Off to spend christmas in Finland, but will be back 29th for the following weekend. It will have to be pretty good to tempt me in the water at the moment though, think I might have become a softie since Egypt, keep having flashbacks bout getting immersed in all that clear, warm water.....
Mind you the sight of Neil and co. bobbing around the beach in their fry suits like little michilin men is probably worth a look

mNeil - 16-12-2005 at 00:42

oh Chrisi in finland sounds good Andy! these dry suits are th ebusiness; must work, so many of the massif are getting them! really great to get out of the water stone dry and still with clothes on!
brancaster this saturday is the place to be Daz! in a dry suit that is, going to be cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P

darren byrne - 16-12-2005 at 12:47

Is anyone going to be at Borth this weekend? I don't fancy the drive to the East coast and Borth looks possible for Sunday. Newborough looks even better!!!

justal - 16-12-2005 at 13:18

I'll be here.... Forecast isn't as good as it was though.

It's good out there at the mo... Sunny and 20 knots NW, but I've been flat out working all day so far... Think its time to put a stop to that and get wet!

Al.

carlessd - 16-12-2005 at 13:53

neil i'm hoping santa's goin to bring me one, what kites you taking with you, i think i'll just take the one!!!

shem - 16-12-2005 at 16:02

Honkin here this afo. My new EOLO wind meter was reading 29.7 knots, and no lower than 25! Sunny to!

chris - 16-12-2005 at 17:15

fookin amazing session on the sonic. out for 5 hours. in a wetsuit and "dry suit". tested the sonic to its limit. or so i thought. will be about in borth if the wind is

shem so where is the top end on one of these.

can't wait for the 8m to get that sweet spot feeling at 25-30 knots.