Board logo

Corona Kite Cross Tour 9th-11th
Kitefish - 4-9-2005 at 15:41

The Corona Kite Croos Tour is at Rhosnegr next weekend and the long range forecast looks very favourable. Is anyone going over.

Could be quite a party weekend and a chance to see some top action.

dunk - 4-9-2005 at 17:26

I'll be at Borth from Tuesday ( anyone comin to play?), and will head up if anyone else is going?????????????

mNeil - 4-9-2005 at 18:03

if there is wind i will be at borth; Rhosnegr full off them rock thingys.anyway rather ride than watch; can do that when i get old!

carlessd - 4-9-2005 at 20:16

i'm headin for borth too, wind permiting.

justal - 5-9-2005 at 05:50

I'll be staying here in Borth too, although the long range forecast doesn't look too good at the moment... It can of course all change.

Al.

col123 - 5-9-2005 at 08:29

if last weekend was to go by it might well change...anyway AL i reckon you put dodgy forecasts up so you have the place all to yourself..

don't blame you though

leonardo - 5-9-2005 at 12:01

if there is a decent 15 knts plus, i'll pop into Borth!

justal - 5-9-2005 at 15:44

quote:
Originally posted by col123
if last weekend was to go by it might well change...anyway AL i reckon you put dodgy forecasts up so you have the place all to yourself..

don't blame you though

Now theres an idea.... Maybe I'll post SSE Force 1-2 with rain everyday from now on.... It'll save me getting up early to check the charts etc. as well... Mind you, I usually have it to myself for a couple of hours if I get on the water at 6am.

Sunday was pretty mad wasn't it!

Al.

Kitefish - 5-9-2005 at 21:14

If you look at XC Weathers forecast it looks as if it could be bob on for Borth, Froday looks bloody scary for Rocksneigr.

See you all down at Borth at the weekend should be down for Friday late afternnoon.

Here Neil have I missed something are selling Norman? will you be vanless and for how long? Do you have some Millenium Falcon style van in the wings waiting to feel the forces of nature in Borth (soz got a bit carried away there:blush.

Hope to see you at the W/E share a bottle or two.

justal - 11-9-2005 at 20:08

Did anyone go to the kitesurf festival thingy??? Was it any good?? The wind looked better up there so I assume there was at lest some action.

Al.