Board logo

No Wind!!
shem - 17-8-2005 at 06:41

well with the kite forums looking quiet I thught id post a topic starter!! What a cac couple of weeks, ( Week end excluded of course). Saturday morning was epic over here untill the rain kicked in, hope fully a taster of autum winds!!

Oh well, hope every ones well.

justal - 17-8-2005 at 07:04

I'm not complaining too much, with my back in the state it is I'm actually quite glad it isn't windy. It was bad enough having to get off the water on Sunday because of it, but if it had been windy since then being out of action would have been even worse than it currently is!!

At least I have a good excuse for not doing any DIY around the house though, and I'm sure I will be back in action once the real autumnal winds kick in.... Bring it on!

Al.

col123 - 18-8-2005 at 16:56

ohh glad to be back for no wind ive had loads 4m weather at times but with sun and temps of 28 +.in france.its good to be back....NOT

leonardo - 18-8-2005 at 19:00

dudes!! Yeah weekend was rocking on the Ynyslas side - sorry Shem, didn't see you when i sailed across to the lagoon..

as for no wind, da bok & some others have been ripping it up behind the Milton Keynes cable in boardies & in da sun every midweek
- so what's the problem?

Cable = Perfect no wind solution

jon d hat - 18-8-2005 at 19:11

Mmmm. Glad to hear that France hit the spot, shame the wind didn't follow u back...eh

xc is saying wind on Anglesea for the wkend, mmm may be worth drivin that extra hour, anyone about?

Leo...dude...Saturday was bangin, but sun I had to pump d 17 up... but eh m8 did the sun beet down.. Ah priceless

[Edited on 18-8-2005 by jon d hat]