Board logo

bank hols weekend
mNeil - 27-4-2004 at 12:09

myself and Craig will be at the usual spot in the golf course car park for the weekend ,lets hope there will be some good wind and more VANS!!!!
see y'all there

leonardo - 27-4-2004 at 14:10

Hey SnoWbOaRD

I know you're trying your best for me to get rid of my silver shadowy audi, but she drives well, give me some time and maybe 1 day u'll c me in a tinted black vito...:-)

See u down in the car park on saturday..we're staying the full weekend, wind / no wind, as long as there is beer and a bit of sun..maybe even a few in the friendship...

dunk - 27-4-2004 at 17:04

Hey guys,
I'll be down late fri night if there's going to be any wind (fingers crossed!)

The landlord of the friendship already knows you're coming, he sees everything

mNeil - 28-4-2004 at 11:07

looks like north easterly so should be good in the estuary;loads of flat water,thats if there is some water in the estuary!see you there.

shem - 28-4-2004 at 21:28

Seems to be a fairly good beer theme going on!!!!!Theres a load of us going out to Aberdovey on saturday nite, should be good. Just in case any of you fancy crossing the estuary for the night. Plenty of van parking spots, and nice tides for the lagoon, GO ON, YOU KNOEW YOU WANT TO!!!!!!

justal - 28-4-2004 at 21:29

I take it you guys have seen the other thread about this coming b/h weekend??

Just in case you haven't, it is Here: http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1179

Sounds as though there should be quite a few people about and the forecast is even beginning to improve.

Al.

mNeil - 29-4-2004 at 12:00

i just had a look on the other thread in your posting Al .looks like those guys are bringing one hell of a lot of gear in the trucks;are they kites or tents, is it a secret demo day, or perhaps food for the barbi?

The Russian - 30-4-2004 at 08:11

Isn't the forecast looking a bit dodgy ?

What time will the estuary be rideable?

mNeil - 30-4-2004 at 08:42

oh my god the russians are coming ,
blockade the estuary and for all out sakes hide the sheep!

col123 - 30-4-2004 at 08:43

oh well suppose i better give you lot the pleasure of my company, loadsa toys me thinks......

mNeil - 30-4-2004 at 08:56

dont say that you are not working this morning again!
are you bringing you mountain board Col i am bringing the frenzy so might have a go on it if you dont mind,providing the wind drops off!

The Russian - 30-4-2004 at 09:03

is there going to be any wind tomorrow... if not yer sheep, fish stocks, etc are safe

mNeil - 30-4-2004 at 09:57

should be good in the estuary as it accelarates down the valley.

justal - 30-4-2004 at 17:18

Doesn't look as though there will be any wind.

Al.